You want to manufacture in China?
S³ provides both in Spain and in China, an expert team in purchasing, manufacturing and quality management:
Technical capacity to manage audits, product development and quality control
Active presence in major industrial regions: Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Chongqing, Fujian, Shandong, Shanxi, etc.
3 options for joint projects, adapted to the needs of each company:
- "Basic": includes the selection of the most suitable factory for each project and a standard quality control inspection before each shipment.
- "Advanced": includes additionally factory audits, product development management and purchasing missions.
- "Premium": implies the most comprehensive service package, including certification management, 'in-company' training programs and the establishment of a purchasing central in China.
Regardless of the industry or the specific product, each project will be evaluated and managed according to the standard S³ sourcing procedure:
1. Consensual assessment of the feasibility of the project
2. RFQ Form: comprehensive compilation of the product specifications
3. Search and selection of adequate factories
4. Presentation of purchasing budgets
5. Production and monitoring of initial samples
6. Mass production and corresponding quality control
To explain the foregoing procedure in more detail, the S³ sourcing team has developed ample documentation, including the case study: 'Sourcing of chrome wire shelving' (see below at ‘Experience’).
S³ has a network of Asian manufacturers, which is constantly expanding, offering customers thereby an extensive research and evaluation of suppliers from various industries.
Additionally, S³ manages its network of suppliers, representatives and logistics partners in Asia to offer the most competitive conditions to its customers. If the customer wishes to visit the selected factories, S³ will provide all necessary support during the meetings, translation of documents, negotiating and advice on legal procedures.
There are many procedures related to import of goods from Asia. An error can cause considerable delays that have the potential to be very expensive. To avoid problems, S³ offers its customers all the services needed for a complete sourcing operation.
In order to start the project correctly, S3 has developed its RFQ (Request for Quotation) form, which, when duly completed, will be the basis for the efficient selection of the suppliers
S3 has the ability to manage in situ, jointly with the customer and the corresponding Asian manufacturers, complex product development processes, including:
- Review of the original technical specifications
- Training of technical teams in Asia
- Production of prototypes
- Validation of proposed improvements and modifications
- Certifications and homologations
S³ has the operational capacity to manage inspections at all stages of sourcing:
- Initial factory audits (production means, installations, human resources, capacities, certifications...)
- Quality control of raw materials and validation of the first representative product samples
- Quality assurance during the entire production
- Quality control prior to shipment (ANSI-ASQ Z1.4 standard)
To ensure the success of the sourcing process it is crucial to establish the quality control program. S³ offers quality control in situ, e.g. in the factory’s premisses, prior to production, during production and before the loading of the goods.
Quality control involves Asian technicians specialized in implementing quality control programs, according to the relevant international standards.
Apart from the standard services of supplier selection and quality control, product development projects and quality control inspections, S³ offers several additional options to its customers, including:
- Purchasing missions
- Certification management
- „In-company” training
- Purchasing central management
If you are interested in the various services offered by S³ in the field of ‚sourcing' please contact us.
The key to success in an industrial sourcing project is the experience provided by the management team and strict quality control procedures.
It is precisely the experience in a wide variety of projects that gives S³ its leadership position in the market and that is shown here as a complete set of case studies as well as a summary of products of which the production in Asia has been successfully managed by the team.
The sourcing team has a detailed technical instructions and inspection report corresponding to quality control , you can request an example here.